Fragment eines Grabmonuments, Rechteckige Platte mit flach reliefiertem Kandelaber
- frühes 16. Jahrhundert
Seven fragments of a funerary monument lay buried under the rubble in a part of the cellar that Berlin's Kunstgewerbemuseum used for storage. Museum staff recorded in their inventory that it was made in the sixteenth century in Cremona, Italy. The reliefs, but not the sarcophagus, were purchased by the museum in 1888. The way in which the pieces are displayed today is only an approximation of the original ensemble.